The AMBIHEAT HDc-270 Heat Pump is the new generation 270L capacity heat pump which is a smart, energy efficient alternative for areas where a traditional solar water heater may not be suitable. It uses the heat from the surrounding air and doesn’t rely on direct sunlight to heat your water and provides a reliable, efficient and sustainable way to reduce your water heating energy consumption.
The advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology for uniform and faster water heating making it suitable for cold climates with an operating range from -5°C to higher ambient temperatures.
- Advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology for uniform and faster water heating
- Suitable for cold climates (-5 to 43+ degrees)
- Suitable for harsh water conditions
- High recovery rate for fast heating and 2.4kW back-up element for emergency heating
- Leading technology with user-friendly touch screen LED display
- Variable temp control. Choose from: Standard, Vacation, and emergency heating/boost modes
- Suitable for 2 to 5 people
- Read More about this product here.
- For warranty information please visit here.
- Use our online chat facility to ask any questions! See the bottom right Chat icon.
- * Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Lower Hutt, Invercargill, Napier, Nelson, Queenstown, Wanaka.