Thermann electric hot water cylinders are an insulated storage vessel efficiently storing hot water, ready for use, when you need it. The Thermann range of electric cylinders offer solutions in a variety of different sizes to suit your needs. Features:
- Commercial grade enamel and a thicker anode
- Suitable for both low and mains pressure applications
- Coated steel finish
- Internal heat trap
- Side plumbing connections
- Low maintenance and long service life
- Can be installed indoors or out
- 10-year tank warranty, including 1-year full parts and labour*
- Read more about the product here.
- For warranty information please visit here.
- Use our online chat facility to ask any questions! See the bottom right Chat icon.
- * Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Lower Hutt, Invercargill, Napier, Nelson, Queenstown, Wanaka.