Working differently from traditional storage water heaters, gas continuous flow water heaters only heat water on demand rather than heating and storing water until needed.
Appliances can be conveniently mounted to, or recessed into, your exterior wall, taking up less space. They are ideal for homes with high peak loads or when hot water is required occasionally such as at a holiday home.
- Flamesafe overheat protection
- 6 star energy rating
- Digital display for easy fault diagnosis and service
- Frost protected down to –20°C
- Rheem EZ Link® compatible to link two units for increased delivery
- Optional remote temperature controllers
- 27 unit can be installed as indoors. This indoor model must be installed using a certified Rheem flue system
|Model||Capacity (L/min)||Number of People||Installation Location||Dimensions|
|CFGWH 874816NFZ/LFZ||16||1-3||Outdoor||520 x 355 × 187|
|CFGWH 874820NFZ/LFZ||20||2-4||Outdoor||520 x 355 × 187|
|CFGWH 874826NFZ/LFZ||26||4-6||Outdoor||520 x 355 × 187|
|CFGWH 874827NFZ/LFZ||27||4-6||Outdoor||601 x 351 × 226|
|CFGWH 864827NFZ/LFZ||27||4-6||Indoor||650 x 351 × 215|