Rheem Stainless Steel (SS) mains pressure water heaters are generally heated with electricity but are also heat pump and solar compatible. With up to a 40L per minute flow rate, you can have multiple showers and taps running while maintaining a stable shower temperature.
Designed and assembled in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions. Manufactured from high quality Stainless Steel. With its colourbond jacket, this range is a great solution for both indoor and outdoor installation.
Able to connect to a range of Heat Pump and Solar technologies including direct/indirect or top down external heat sources. 135L model is not Heat Pump/Solar compatible.
Option for 2kW or 3kW: some old house wiring will not take a 3kW electrical draw and cannot be changed. Using the 3kW option provides a slight efficiency gain with heating the water faster.
Installation includes the following:
- Drain, disconnect and remove your existing low pressure hot water cylinder
- Supply and Install new Rheem 180 Hot Water Cylinder, safe tray, valves, restraint kit and pipework
- Upgrade electrical switch if required and connect to new Hot Water Cylinder
- Remove all associated rubbish from site including Hot Water Cylinder
- Electrical work
- Electrical safety certificate
- Read more about this product here.
- For warranty information please visit here.
- Use our online chat facility to ask any questions! See the bottom right Chat icon.
- * Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Lower Hutt, Invercargill, Napier, Nelson, Queenstown, Wanaka.