Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump Hot Water 302L H
$5,400.00 – $8,050.00 plus GST
Stiebel Eltron’s electric hot water pumps provide energy efficient hot water all year round due to its sophisticated design. Hot water energy use can be reduced by up to 70% compared to conventional hot water electric systems in New Zealand. The hot water heat pump H models have a smart element situated in the top of the hot water cylinder. This smart element will switch on along with the heat pump function when a high volume of hot water is drawn off from the hot water tank. This smart element will assist the heat pump to heat approximately the top 80 litres. This smart element function is designed to aid hot water recovery for high use of hot water.
German engineered. Designed for diverse New Zealand conditions.
Solar PV ready to run off PV-system. Quiet operation with encased compressor design. Maintenance free current impressed anode suitable for hard or soft water areas.
Installation of the Stiebel Eltron hot water heat pump includes:
- Drain, disconnect and remove existing low/mains pressure storage cylinder
- Remove existing pipework
- Supply and installation of Stiebel Eltron hot water heat pump
- Installation of stainless steel cylinders restraints
- Installation of copper pipework and valves
- Installation of lagging to external hot water pipework
- Run hot and cold pipework from existing Hot Water Cylinder position to heat pump position
- Run condensate drain
- Electrical work
- Electrical safety certificate
- Test and commission installation
- Removal all associated rubbish from site
- Read More about this product here.
- For warranty information, please visit our warranty policy page.
- Use our online chat facility to ask any questions!
- * Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Lower Hutt, Invercargill, Napier, Nelson, Queenstown, Wanaka.