The AMBIHEAT HDc-270 Heat Pump is the new generation 270L capacity heat pump which is a smart, energy efficient alternative for areas where a traditional solar water heater may not be suitable. It uses the heat from the surrounding air and doesn’t rely on direct sunlight to heat your water and provides a reliable, efficient and sustainable way to reduce your water heating energy consumption.
The advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology for uniform and faster water heating making it suitable for cold climates with an operating range from -5°C to higher ambient temperatures.
- Advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology for uniform and faster water heating
- Suitable for cold climates (-5 to 43+ degrees)
- Suitable for harsh water conditions
- High recovery rate for fast heating and 2.4kW back-up element for emergency heating
- Leading technology with user-friendly touch screen LED display
- Variable temp control. Choose from: Standard, Vacation, and emergency heating/boost modes
- Suitable for 2 to 5 people
Installation of the Ambiheat hot water heat pump includes:
- Drain, disconnect and remove existing low/mains pressure storage cylinder
- Remove existing pipework
- Supply and installation of Ambiheat hot water heat pump
- Installation of stainless steel cylinders restraints
- Installation of copper pipework and valves
- Installation of lagging to external hot water pipework
- Run hot and cold pipework from existing Hot Water Cylinder position to heat pump position
- Run condensate drain
- Electrical work
- Electrical safety certificate
- Test and commission installation
- Removal all associated rubbish from site
- Read More about this product here.
- For warranty information, please visit our warranty policy page.
- Use our online chat facility to ask any questions!
- * Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Lower Hutt, Invercargill, Napier, Nelson, Queenstown, Wanaka.