Produced by the world’s largest appliance manufacturer Energie Group, the Enviroheat system was initially introduced into Europe over a decade ago and has proven performance in temperatures as low as -7°C.
It offers the best performance of any system in its class with up to a massive 71% saving in energy when compared to a conventional water heater.
Whisper quiet operation Smart controls Superior UV protection EnviroHeat system is the perfect partner for your roof top solar system. Whether you have already installed solar power or are considering it in the future, the clear choice to ensure a low energy home is EnviroHeat.
The advanced control system is equipped with an automatic timer that allows you to maximise solar power utilisation. A second timer allows for an early morning boost to ensure you never run out of hot water. Check out the benefits:
- Eco Power
- Low Noise
- Smart Boost
- Smart Vacation
- High Efficiency
- Anti Freeze, Frost Proof
- Overheat Proof
- Legionella Proof
- Micro Channel
Installation of the Enviroheat hot water heat pump includes:
- Drain, disconnect and remove existing low/mains pressure storage cylinder
- Remove existing pipework
- Supply and installation of Enviroheat 200L hot water heat pump
- Installation of stainless steel cylinders restraints
- Installation of copper pipework and valves
- Installation of lagging to external hot water pipework
- Run hot and cold pipework from existing Hot Water Cylinder position to heat pump position
- Run condensate drain
- Electrical work
- Electrical safety certificate
- Test and commission installation
- Removal all associated rubbish from site
- Find out more about this product here.
- For warranty information please visit here.
- Use our online chat facility to ask any questions! See the bottom right Chat icon.
- * Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Lower Hutt, Invercargill, Napier, Nelson, Queenstown, Wanaka.