The Customer shall inspect the Goods on delivery or installation and within two (2) days of delivery or installation notify Hot Water Solutions of any damage, defect, quantity differences, or failure to comply with the quote.
The Customer shall provide Hot Water Solutions an ability to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery if the Customer believes the Goods are defective.
If the Customer shall fail to comply with any of these provisions the Goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage.
For defective Goods, which Hot Water Solutions has agreed in writing that the Customer is entitled to reject, Hot Solutions’ liability is limited to either replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods.
Returns will only be accepted provided that:
- Hot Water Solutions has agreed in writing to accept the return of the Goods; and
- the Customer has complied with the provisions of Terms and Conditions; and
- the Goods are returned at the Customer’s cost within two (2) days of the delivery date; and
- Hot Water Solutions will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper manner; and
- the Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
Hot Water Solutions may accept the return of Goods for credit but this may incur a handling fee of up to twenty percent (20%) of the value of the returned Goods plus freight.