EcoSpring Water Heaters are the next generation in water heating. Using heat pump technology, water is heated by harnessing the free naturally occurring thermal energy from the air reducing your water heat bill up to 70%. Save money, with water heating costs reduced by up to 70%. Harnesses naturally occurring thermal energy from the air to heat the water.
Typically, the initial investment will be paid back within 2-4 years.
Operates at 5°C in ECO mode and to -20°C and 45°C in E-Heat mode.
A 24-hour timer allows accurate water heating control to take advantage of the higher daytime temperatures and eliminate noise during the night.
At only 48dBA the EcoSpring has a very low noise output, and with an outside installation, you’ll hardly know it’s there.
- Read More about this product here.
- For warranty information please visit here.
- Use our online chat facility to ask any questions! See the bottom right Chat icon.
- For installation costs from new, please contact us.
- * Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Lower Hutt, Invercargill, Napier, Nelson, Queenstown, Wanaka.