Envirosun solar hot water cylinders provide the beneﬁts of solar water heating — by harnessing the sun’s energy and converting it into hot water, a solar heater reduces your household’s greenhouse gas emissions, saves you money on energy bills and adds value to your home. Envirosun (Enviroheat’s sister brand in solar hot water heating) takes these benefits one step further, with a real commitment to the environment and to you.
Features of the AS system:
- High performance active solar hot water system
- Roof-installed solar collectors and ground-mounted tank
- Tank can be located indoors or out
- Greater ﬂexibility, improved aesthetics and higher capacity
- Latest collector technology
- Maximum solar absorption and storage in all areas
Envirosun’s Active Solar (AS) range of pumped or active solar hot water systems offer greater ﬂexibility, improved aesthetics and higher capacity, along with maximum efﬁciency and reduced energy costs.
Only the solar collectors are installed on the roof, harnessing energy from the sun and transferring it to a ground-mounted storage tank. The tank can be sited indoors or out, in any convenient or out-of-the-way location. The operating principle is simple – when the solar collectors are able to add heat into the storage tank, a small pump is switched on to circulate hot water from the collectors and replace it with cool water from the tank. Once the tank is full of hot water, the pump is switched off, but ready for the next cycle.
While pumped systems have been around for many years, modern electronics and materials have brought improvements in both function and reliability. Today’s Envirosun AS systems adopt many of these technological advances and blend them with our collector technology to create a range of high-performance active solar hot water systems that maximise solar absorption and storage, whether you live in a low or high radiation area.
Included in the package:
- Solar panels
- Pump and control unit
- Back up electric element
- 300L cylinder
- Read More about this product here.
- For warranty information please visit here.
- Use our online chat facility to ask any questions! See the bottom right Chat icon.
- * Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Lower Hutt, Invercargill, Napier, Nelson, Queenstown, Wanaka.