The Envirosun solar THX is a Closed-Circuit Glycol Solar Hot Water System to provide the beneﬁts of solar water heating in frost prone regions.
The Envirosun THX Plus is a confined glycol solar system that is ideal for places with sub-zero winter night temperatures, frequent frosts, and, in some situations, snow. It’s also a better option in locations where the water quality isn’t quite up to par. This technique indirectly transfers the absorbed energy to the water using the highly efficient heat transmitting properties of a particular antifreeze fluid called Glycol. The water in the storage tank does not flow through the solar collectors in the Envirosun THX Plus solar hot water system; instead, a glycol fluid is circulated from the solar panels through a “jacket” wrapped around the hot water storage tank.
Like the Envirosun TS Plus, the Envirosun THX Plus glycol solar hot water system has been officially certified. It has a greater STC rating than any other brand of the same system type, which speaks for itself.
Our solar hot water systems come with electric stimulants that can also be supplemented with natural or LPG gas boosters to ensure that enough hot water is available even in the worst weather conditions or when demand for hot water is high. Our storage tanks have electric components, and instantaneous gas heaters can be placed in-line from our systems’ outlets. Both choices maximise the quantity of solar energy captured while only using the auxiliary as a backup or booster.
- Contact us for installation options and costs.
- Read More about this product here.
- For warranty information please visit here.
- Use our online chat facility to ask any questions! See the bottom right Chat icon.
- * Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Lower Hutt, Invercargill, Napier, Nelson, Queenstown, Wanaka.