Rinnai Heat Pump – Split System
- The Rinnai split heat pump system is designed to reduce running costs. The advantages of the split system is that you install the hot water cylinder internally and centrally like a standard electric system. This cuts down the amount of wasted water when running hot taps.
- This system can save up to 60% of the running costs when compared to an electric storage cylinder
- Drain, disconnect and remove existing electric or gas hot water system
- Supply and install a Rinnai Hotflo Heat Pump EHP32, Rinnai 340ltr mains pressure hot water cylinder, concrete slab/pavers/wall brackets, labour, lagged flow and return pipework, valves, electrical work and HWC pipework
- Removal of all associated rubbish from site
Option 1 – Heat Pump and HWC unit installed side by side on external wall
Option 2 – Heat pump unit installed on external wall and HWC installed internally