The Reclaim Energy CO2 hot water heat pump is a split system so your hot water cylinder can be either indoors or outdoors. For even more flexibility a Reclaim heat pump can be fitted to almost any hot water cylinder.
It’s important to have enough hot water storage for efficient running so we recommend a 300L cylinder. So no matter your house design we have a solution to suit your hot water needs.
- Internal/External cylinder
- External – Heat pump
Installation of the Reclaim hot water heat pump includes:
- Drain, disconnect and remove existing HWC, valves and pipework
- Installation of heat pump unit on brackets on external wall
- Installation of 300L internal/external HWC
- Installation of flow and return pipework from heat pump to cylinder
- Installation of valves and pipework to cylinder
- Test and commission system
- Electrical safety certificate
- Remove all associated rubbish from site
- Read More about this product here.
- For warranty information, please visit our warranty policy page.
- Use our online chat facility to ask any questions!
- * Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Lower Hutt, Invercargill, Napier, Nelson, Queenstown, Wanaka.